MAP or static referenced direct injection supply fuel system up to 800-900 rwhp with dual fuel pumps (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load). Supplies High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and port injection (and small wet nitrous) Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level sender, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, flow through t-block direct mounted on HPFP inlet tube, high capacity F2i regulator with provisions for both static and MAP reference. Includes our billet fuel rails for proper port injection supply with E85.
Dual fuel pump system
- 800-900 rwhp fuel system (E85 capable with proper pumps and filtration media)
- supplies OE HPFP and port injection, as well as small wet nitrous
- single fuel pressure regulator, uses upgraded billet fuel rails
Fuel system becomes E85 capable by choosing F90000267, F90000274, or F90000285 fuel pumps AND microglass SSD or stainless filtration.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- Billet fuel rails
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Check valve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-30 feet of fuel line (your choice of type)
-11 billet compression style hose ends (5 x straight, 3 x 90 deg, 2 x 45 deg, 1 x 150 deg)
-Qty 8, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 2, billet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 2, 1.25" rail extensions
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
FUEL PRESSURE SETTINGS:
1. Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to [43 psi + maximum boost] or 54 psi (whichever is greater).
2. Fuel pressure with manifold referenced fuel pressure regulation must be set to 54psi with a Primary fuel pump activated. (boost signal after throttle body)
3. Fuel pressure with boost referenced fuel pressure regulation should be set to 54 psi with vacuum off. (boost signal before throttle body)
4. Use L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.
This is a stand alone fuel system. Professional installation and a custom tune is required. Qualified installers and tuners must be able to interface to the OE harness and FPDM, understand proper component placement, hose routing, and deliver the vehicle with factory-like pump prime/on/off logic with no error codes. Fore Innovations will supply basic system schematics and detailed component level instructions, and can provide troubleshooting of the performance and function of our system and components. Fore Innovations will not provide assistance with ECU integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
This fuel system generates substantially more heat and capacity than the original fuel system. The high powered fuel pumps make much more heat than the factory pump and the composite fuel tank construction acts as an insulator and stores heat. Additionally, the shape of the factory fuel tank limits the pickup capacity of this fuel system. The user (driver) must keep more fuel (than normal) in the tank at all times to minimize heat damage and ensure adequate fuel pickup.