Here is how it works:
- Make sure your pump module is eligible for upgrade. (see below)
- Purchase the triple upgrade on this page before shipping to us.
- Ship your pump module to us with a copy of your invoice. (see below)
- We return the pump module back to you with the triple upgrade.
Eligibility for upgrade:
- Dual pump module must be the current design. (Black anodized)
- You must ship your pump module back to us for the triple upgrade.
- Damaged or modified pump modules may require additional cost.
- Overtightening or use of thread locking compounds on fittings/fasteners may require additional cost.
Shipping your dual pump module to us:
- Leave pumps and prefilters (socks) on your dual pump module.
- Fully remove fuel level sender and float arm...do not ship to us.
- Adequately drain fuel and provide adequate time to dry.
- Seal pump module in plastic bag and package well...damages in shipping here are not our responsibility!
- Ship your dual pump module to:
12980 44th Street N
Clearwater, FL 33762
While your pump module is here:
- Allow 1-3 business days to receive, test, and inspect your original pump module.
- If necessary, we will contact you to advise of any additional costs to repair abnormal damages.
- Allow 1-3 business days to complete the upgrade and ship your package.
- Any additional items in your order will be shipped along with your upgraded pump module.
- We will only install a Delphi/APP connector, if the 3rd pump pigtail is selected.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can I just pay for the parts to accomplish the conversion, and you ship them to me?A: No, this is not possible. We must receive the module here to perform the upgrade.
Q: Can you install a fuel pump that I send in along with my dual pump module?A: If you purchased the pump from us, yes. However, we will not install a fuel pump purchased from a different supplier, nor will we be able to stand by the performance or function.Q: Can you test my old pumps?A: It is our standard procedure to test your existing pumps and report the findings to you. We recommend pump replacement if the performance is degraded by 10% of the original specifications. If the existing pumps are used but performing well, we recommend using the existing pumps in the secondary position, and using the new pump in the primary position.
Q: Can you inspect the module for other signs or wear or problems?A: The nature of the upgrade requires a complete tear-down, inspection, new Viton o-rings, new filter socks, and several other new components. We will contact you if we notice any abnormal conditions. If the pump module has been damaged, modified, or if any fasteners or fittings are overtightened or installed with a threadlocking compound, this may require additional cost in parts and/or labor...of may result in us not being able to perform the triple upgrade.Q: What address do ship the dual module to perform the upgrade?A: Fore Innovations
12980 44th Street N.
Clearwater, FL 33762