TI Automotive F90000267 Fuel Pump
The F90000267 (aka the "Walbro 450, 465, or 485") is one of our highest performing fuel pumps that we offer for in-tank applications. We generally recommend this fuel pump over the F90000274 when the planned system pressure is intended to stay below 80 psi (base + boost pressure).
- compatible with gasoline, race gas, and ethanol blends up to E99, as well as race gas/ethanol blends
- able to operate up to 87 psi total fuel pressure
- internal checkvalve for use in staged (or non-staged) fuel systems
- dual channel turbine pump for very quiet operation
- comes with fuel safe sealed Delphi electrical connector
- requires Walbro prefilter on inlet (recommend Walbro 125-190)
- fuse each pump at 25A
- not recommended for methanol fuels
- made in USA by TI Automotive
When this pump is run at 18V, it is able to deliver over 40% more volume at 73 psi (compared to 13.5V) We recommend a 30A circuit be used if you wish to run this pump at 18V, and we recommend the higher voltage be applied intermittently. (i.e. only under high engine load)
Carefully consider whether your fuel system is capable of supporting this pump before attemtpting to implement into a pre-existing fuel system that utilizes a smaller pump. Upgrades/changes may include electrical, filtration, fuel pressure regulation, and fuel line sizes.