TI Automotive F90000295 Fuel Pump
The "race only" F90000295 is now our highest performing fuel pump that we offer for in-tank applications. This pump is identical in form factor to the F90000267,F90000274, and F90000285 but has an even higher output. Like the F90000274 and F90000285, this fuel pump has a high pressure relief valve for high boost applications. Since this pump does NOT have an internal checkvalve (for performance reasons), it cannot be used as a secondary pump in staged applications.
- compatible with gasoline, race gas, and ethanol blends up to E99, as well as race gas/ethanol blends
- dual channel turbine pump for very quiet operation
- comes with fuel safe sealed Delphi electrical connector
- requires Walbro prefilter on inlet (recommend Walbro 125-190)
- fuse each pump at 30A
- not recommended for methanol fuels
- made in USA by TI Automotive
Carefully consider whether your fuel system is capable of supporting this pump before attempting to implement into a pre-existing fuel system that utilizes a smaller pump. Upgrades/changes may include electrical, filtration, fuel pressure regulation, and fuel line sizes.