Walbro F10000302 Fuel Pump
The F10000302 (aka "Improved GT supercar pump") is an aftermarket version of the OE fuel pump that can be used in universal applications. We generally limit the use of this pump to upgrade Ford electronic returnless applications; however, it may be used in return configurations if silent pumps are required. This pump does not have an internal check valve, so it cannot be used in "staged" pump configurations (any installed F10000302s must be running, or fuel will back-feed through a non running F10000302)
- Compatible with gasoline, race gas, and ethanol blends up to E99, as well as race gas/ethanol blends
- Use in return or returnless configurations
- No internal check valve
- Single channel turbine pump is nearly silent
- Comes with fuel safe sealed Delphi electrical connector
- Requires Walbro prefilter on inlet (recommend Walbro 125-190)
- Initially tune with GT supercar voltage tables
- Fuse each pump at 20A
- Not recommended for methanol fuels
- Made in USA by TI Automotive
This pump has a nearly identical form factor (shape) as the original GT supercar pump (F10000128). The main external difference is the use of a sealed Delphi pigtail, whereas the F10000128 has bare terminals directly on the pump body.
- Fore Innovations dual fuel pump modules (call for application details)
- Some OE replacement applications (requires upgraded wiring at a minimum, contact sales@foreinnovations for details)
- See performance chart in product images
- Outlet diameter: 8mm
- Diameter 36mm
- Length (inlet-outlet tips) 115.7mm
- Fuse at 20A
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES / SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THIS PUMP AND THE OE FORD GT SUPERCAR PUMP?
- Both are USA made by Walbro, but the part numbers are different
- F10000128: OE Ford GT Supercar pump
- F10000302: Improved, aftermarket version of the OE GT Supercar Pump
- Both operate under the same voltage tables
- The F10000302 is E85 compatible, the F10000128 is not.
- At 13.5V and 40 psi, the F10000302 is rated for 250 lph, the F10000128 is rated for 224 lph.
- The F10000302 has a pressure relief valve, the F10000128 does not
- The F10000302 uses Delphi connectors, the F10000128 has blade connectors directly on the pump